Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 27, 6:22 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 10:59 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > the whole thing up.
>
> > Take your pick.
>
> > RT
> > PS If you could have read my mind you would have known that I still
> > would like you to tell me what is coming up next for me. Just like the
> > psychic did?.

> There are a million stories no different to yours out there.
>
> I'm not interested in a discussing about trusting a strangers psychic
> claims or not with a few usenet posts as evidence!
>
> *****MY TURN****
>
> I can only accurately read your mind if you follow the simple remote-
> bibliomancy protocol.
>
> I can read about 10 words per day, whatever your were thinking at the
> time when you post on usenet "READ MY MIND NOW"..
>
> If you want to NOT see a demonstration of mind reading, you're going
> about it the right way.
>
> If you want to see real mindreading, I need a subject!  10 years of no
> takers!
>
> Are you IN our OUT?
>
> Herc

Graham, you know why 10 years and no takers? Your,?reading my mind?,
is a total waste of time. It certainly wasted 10 years of yours. Look
at what you said:

>I can only accurately read your mind if you follow the
>simple remote- ?bibliomancy protocol.

Follow the simple remote-bibliomancy protocol? Hum? What protocol did
the psychic follow? Pray tell?

We seem to be too far apart concerning what each of us considers
important. You appear to be interested in parlor games while I am
trying to understand the unexplainable.

Parlor games have been around for a long time. They come in various
forms and that includes the lab. What I am referencing is not a game.
It is about predicting the future with extreme accuracy. It is about
inter dimensional travel that has been demonstrated.

Mathematics should be able to describe this experience. The Bible Code
is a case in point. Whatever the distracters may say, Israel uses it.
You and others should be asking, why?

Gee?I thought that would have perked up some ears here but I guess I?m
in the wrong NG. What a disappointment.

RT
PS George 152? Do you know what George152 means?......... Absolutely
nothing.
Ask George, he should be a good subject? I?m out.

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12