Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 28, 12:20 am, "Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic"
<synto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> he did **cause** it just by telling you! That at the end of the
> conversation it was **blurted out** about the accident... can it be
> faked for a while? Because it says that your interlocutor was also
> *hearing* and was _reminded_. This is not a consultory! With enough
> information we may be able to forecast which persons are proner to
> hear voices and to hear of each other and how many are prone to go
> into cline phenomena where one **version** will follow another in the
> eyes of someone, or who will accumulate people, etc. You did not speak
> of distances, phone calls may be to the next building or another
> country, but I think the psychic was actually tring to locate someone
> in the place.
>

> > Dear Fabrizio,
> > Please apply your mathematic to the following events. I have a number
> > of people who would like an answer other than it being otherworldly.

> Exactly what idea you have of mathematics? How many had an expression
> in their faces and how many were just void? Then use common
> statistics. Do you have pictures of faces and other data? Then we
> might apply an equilibrium model to see how such particular system of
> people would evolve, who would find whom again, who might follow
> others, etc. Do you have a sociograph for the people implied? Then we
> may identify other patterns and predict how they will evolve.
> EVERYTHING in this theme is precisely saying it is NOT OTHERWORDLY. I
> have not calculated it yet but a quick assessment once gave me over
> 720 different types of base schizophrenia. Which can then be ordered
> in standard patterns of two to five people. And a few common themes...
> before addressing other matters. Math has many faces actually, and one
> of them is computing...
>
> The girl I referred to may be a relative of MP and TA but also be
> relative of PC (school mates). Some mathematics can justify to say
> that some MP flew in TA with a PC and that was the message and
> intention of the encounter! This is how Holmes in Doyle s thrillers
> reasons and how some very schizophrenic brains DO communicate. A math
> model can tells us what chances are there of this interpretation to be
> real or spureous, how much information was needed to produce it and
> other such characteristics for a general model, though in this thread
> the point was to show that such encounters can be produced with
> minimum points of control. I can _choose_ to investigate if any MP
> used TA (or TWA) to fly with a PC (probably stolen) within such time
> interval... or just let it be, and THAT is sanity indeed.
>
> What did you expect to obtain with math? The psychic may not be
> dangerous acting like this, but may be very dangerous if he keeps
> informing of what he is not sure but CAN be produced through
> mechanisms such as the self fulfilled prophecies, but mind that since
> some people want to hide, uh, their condition, frauds are very common
> and profitable for the real schizophrenics...

Danilo, your analysis of the events I witnessed is no surprise.
However, if people read my description of the events they know that
your exercise in paradigm preservation was way off the mark. Let?s
analyze what you said. Of course you have to take that blind leap of
faith in believing that everything I said was as they occurred.

>But it is quite clear your psychic is schizophrenic, you
>are a carrying field and some people in the room were
>acting as antenna for him to *hear* something about YOU.
>Once he *hears* something he tries to find out WHO IS
>TALKING.

Schizophrenic? Show me your degree in Psychology and then you have the
right to make that accusation. You would be wrong, but at least you
would have some credentials to back up your spurious claim.

I am acting as a field and some in the room were acting as antenna for
him to hear something about YOU? I can understand the reasoning for
this. Known cons have used hidden mics and cameras where the audience
would gather. They would have their assistants correlate the
information and then do their magic. Remember, this is 1972, mics
maybe, TV no. But even if he used both they wouldn?t apply in my
case.

If you would have taken the time to read what I said thoroughly, you
would have read that in the 1st incident our group arrived just before
he was ready to deliver his lecture on numerology. We hurriedly found
our seats and sat down. Not a word except for an, excuse me as I found
my seat.

When he finished his lecture I went to the bathroom and then returned
to my seat. Others were milling about talking and those in our group
who had been there before primed me for what was to come up next. Not
once was there ever a word spoken concerning me quitting my job. The
slip and fall concerning my grandmother obviously happened just prior
to his readings and I was not privy to that information until I
received the phone call late that very same evening. No self
fulfilling prophecy there as you suggest.

This also applies to the 2nd incident. No talk about Rogers old truck
and how many miles he had on it. You are reaching. You know that and
so does anyone else with marginal reading skills.

Frankly speaking there is no way any mathematician can calculate the
odds of him predicting these two events happening in EXACTLY the way
he described. You may have convinced yourself but you will have a hard
time convincing others with the irrational mumbo jumbo you tried to
push off as authoritative. In essence, everything in your first two
paragraphs DOES NOT apply.

What you have actually done was once again convince me that science
has no explanation for both the 1st and 2nd incidents. Ockham?s Razor
suggests that from among competing hypotheses, selecting the one that
makes the fewest new assumptions usually provides the correct one, and
that the simplest explanation will be the most plausible until
evidence is presented to prove it false.

The psychic?s explanation certainly holds more water than the word
sieve you handed me. Well how to you like that? That?s a first.
Ockham?s Razor supporting a psychic. Where?s Guinness when you need
him?

RT
PS Danilo and all you multiple degreed mathematicians out there, lend
me you ears. The fact that the US government and the Soviet Union
engaged in psychic research was not because of some whim of the
imagination. They know that people like the psychic I mentioned exist
and wanted to exploit them for obvious reasons. It may not have the
attention it received back in the 70?s, 80?s and 90?s but it is still
part of our defense budget buried in black ops. And I am sure that?s
exactly the way they like it. The big problem for the MIC (military
industrial complex) is that the psychics and remote viewers are seeing
?probable futures? and these futures are always in flux and can be
changed. Reliability has always been an issue because of this fact.

You want to know why Israel is using the Bible Code? It provides them
with a leg up so to speak concerning the future. If you know what
the probable futures are, you can prepare for any eventually. The
Jews are not stupid. They are running Codes day and night. Because to
them, it is a matter of life and death?

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12