Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

BruceS

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 27, 6:38 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 6:22 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 27, 10:59 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > the whole thing up.
>
> > > Take your pick.
>
> > > RT
> > > PS If you could have read my mind you would have known that I still
> > > would like you to tell me what is coming up next for me. Just like the
> > > psychic did?.

> > There are a million stories no different to yours out there.
>
> > I'm not interested in a discussing about trusting a strangers psychic
> > claims or not with a few usenet posts as evidence!

> > *****MY TURN****
>
> > I can only accurately read your mind if you follow the simple remote-
> > bibliomancy protocol.

> > I can read about 10 words per day, whatever your were thinking at the
> > time when you post on usenet "READ MY MIND NOW"..

> > If you want to NOT see a demonstration of mind reading, you're going
> > about it the right way.

> > If you want to see real mindreading, I need a subject!  10 years of no
> > takers!

> > Are you IN our OUT?
>
> > Herc
>
> Graham, you know why 10 years and no takers? Your,?reading my mind?,
> is a total waste of time. It certainly wasted 10 years of yours.  Look
> at what you said:

No, vtcapo, you have it wrong. There is no reason for Graham having
no takers, because he *has* in fact had "takers". He just likes to
lie about it, despite the clear history, readily recovered from
Google. He's come up with challenge after challenge, with various
(and often changing midstream) protocols. Various people (I'm one of
them) have agreed to his terms and followed his protocols. Usually,
his test shows him a complete failure, as with his claim to be able to
guess raven1's VIN and coming up with something like "v9". In one
test with me, he did a good bit better than pure chance, but he didn't
want to go ahead with longer odds. Graham likes to do tests where he
has a substantial chance of getting "hits" by chance alone. Even
then, he's had a taker recently in A_B, but Graham chose to drop out
of that test because of something A_B said in an unrelated thread.
<snip>

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12