Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 28, 2:40 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 6:38 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > There are a million stories no different to yours out there.
>
> > > I'm not interested in a discussing about trusting a strangers psychic
> > > claims or not with a few usenet posts as evidence!

> > > *****MY TURN****
>
> > > I can only accurately read your mind if you follow the simple remote-
> > > bibliomancy protocol.

> > > I can read about 10 words per day, whatever your were thinking at the
> > > time when you post on usenet "READ MY MIND NOW"..

> > > If you want to NOT see a demonstration of mind reading, you're going
> > > about it the right way.

> > > If you want to see real mindreading, I need a subject!  10 years of no
> > > takers!

> > > Are you IN our OUT?
>
> > > Herc
>
> > Graham, you know why 10 years and no takers? Your,?reading my mind?,
> > is a total waste of time. It certainly wasted 10 years of yours.  Look
> > at what you said:

> No, vtcapo, you have it wrong.  There is no reason for Graham having
> no takers, because he *has* in fact had "takers".  He just likes to
> lie about it, despite the clear history, readily recovered from
> Google.  He's come up with challenge after challenge, with various
> (and often changing midstream) protocols.  Various people (I'm one of
> them) have agreed to his terms and followed his protocols.  Usually,
> his test shows him a complete failure, as with his claim to be able to
> guess raven1's VIN and coming up with something like "v9".  In one
> test with me, he did a good bit better than pure chance, but he didn't
> want to go ahead with longer odds.  Graham likes to do tests where he
> has a substantial chance of getting "hits" by chance alone.  Even
> then, he's had a taker recently in A_B, but Graham chose to drop out
> of that test because of something A_B said in an unrelated thread.
> <snip>

So Graham is a con. Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
truth?

<-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

RT

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12