Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> truth?
>
> <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->
>
> RT

What is it you want? A gold star or a chest to wear it on?

Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...

resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
testers and story telling!

Herc

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12