Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:07:39 PM UTC+10, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
> >
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
> >
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...
> >
> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!
> >
> > Herc

> Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
> prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
> because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
> Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
> line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
> I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
> interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
> and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
> something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
> recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> It?s bad Karma.
>
> RT
> PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
> Don?t take it personal. I never do. Just brush yourself off and move
> on....

What? GRAHAM

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:07:39 PM UTC+10, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
> >
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
> >
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...
> >
> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!
> >
> > Herc

> Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
> prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
> because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
> Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
> line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
> I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
> interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
> and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
> something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
> recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> It?s bad Karma.
>
> RT
> PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
> Don?t take it personal. I never do. Just brush yourself off and move
> on....

WHAT?

GRAHAM

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:07:39 PM UTC+10, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
> >
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
> >
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...
> >
> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!
> >
> > Herc

> Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
> prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
> because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
> Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
> line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
> I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
> interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
> and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
> something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
> recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> It?s bad Karma.
>
> RT
> PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
> Don?t take it personal. I never do. Just brush yourself off and move
> on....

GRAHAM

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:07:39 PM UTC+10, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
> >
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
> >
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...
> >
> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!
> >
> > Herc

> Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
> prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
> because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
> Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
> line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
> I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
> interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
> and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
> something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
> recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> It?s bad Karma.
>
> RT
> PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
> Don?t take it personal. I never do. Just brush yourself off and move
> on....

GRAHAM CO

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:07:39 PM UTC+10, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
> >
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
> >
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...
> >
> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!
> >
> > Herc

> Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
> prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
> because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
> Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
> line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
> I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
> interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
> and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
> something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
> recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> It?s bad Karma.
>
> RT
> PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
> Don?t take it personal. I never do. Just brush yourself off and move
> on....

oh don't you??

get fucked you lying shit

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12