Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 29, 6:22 am, "INFINITY POWER" <infin...@limited.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo"  wrote in message
>
> On Feb 28, 7:28 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 29, 6:25 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > So Graham is a con.  Go figure? Tell me if I?ve made the correct
> > > adjustments to his number line analogy? The centerline being the
> > > truth?

> > > <-Graham-More Bullshit-Bullshit-Skeptics-BJ-|-VT-Faith Based on
> > > Experience-Atheism-Organized Religion-Blind Faith->

> > > RT
>
> > What is it you want?  A gold star or a chest to wear it on?
>
> > Notice how me trying to mediate between skeptics and believers with
> > the goal of designing some experiments we can test online...

> > resulted in denial and defamation based on the absence of volunteer
> > testers and story telling!

> > Herc
>
>   Graham to be honest, where are we going with this? Your tests will
>   prove nothing. A true psychic would never participate in these tests
>   because they have nothing to prove. They are already in the know.
>
>   Remote viewing is different. It relies on protocols and is more in
>   line with your methodology. Although psychics were recruited or should
>   I say asked to join in remote viewing the best of the best were not
>   interested. This was the case in the UK and I would suspect in the US
>   and USSR. Why, because doing the dirty work for the MIC is not
>   something they wanted recorded in the Aether.
>
> *****
>
> I can remote view, tell you your fortune, read your mind, or answer a
> question blind.
>
> You can ask me what will happen at 12:23pm tomorrow if you want.
>
> *****
>
>   And like I said, or should I say, what the psychic said, everything is
>   recorded, all your thoughts, words and deeds.
>
> ****
>
> No it's not, you didn't read any of my links.  god has no grey matter of his
> own.
>
> I can tell you what Madonna had for lunch on her 21ST birthday because the
> information is still alive somewhere.
>
> But I can't tell you what Julius Caesar had on his 21St.  There are no
> recordings left.  It's no longer part of the Universe.
>
> *****
>
>   It?s bad Karma.
>
>   RT
>   PS If you get roughed up occasionally it goes with the territory.
>   Don?t take it personal. I never do.  Just brush yourself off and move
>   on....
>
> I intend to!
>
> Herc

YaaaaaWnn...Zzzzzzz........

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12