Topic: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2012
Replies: 20   Last Post: Mar 7, 2012 8:34 PM

Ignis Fatuus

Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:05:08 -0600, Fred Hall <assworml@databasix.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:02:03 +0000, Ignis Fatuus
><Ignis@fatuusisland.com> wrote in
><6d4tk7h5j4ogschp485icls3k48a7qc6kp@4ax.com>:
>

>>On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:28:27 -0600, Friendly Neighborhood Vote
>>Wrangler <fnvw@databasix.com> wrote:
>>
>>URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
>>You have the categorical assurance of :
>>The Demon of Mockery (Pope Snarky)
>>Your Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Fred Hall
>>and
>>The Solar Penguin
>>
>>That your Ballot Papers will
>>UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE POSTED TO PEDOPHILE FROUPS
>>
>>So Rest Easy Folks and Vote Now.

>KiddieFuckers are ineligible to vote, Drama Queen.
>
>Did you get so excited you had to post this twice, Igneous Rockius?

No. You're just too stupid to work out why... but stupid enough to
think I'd fall for your dumbass pedo-group trick. Distro corrected,
garbage collected.

Seems the notification was in error.