Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 29, 3:35 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 6:26 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 29, 3:01 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>
> > > My tyre came off my car!

> > > NO IT REALLY DID!
>
> > > IT REALLY DID!
>
> > > IT REALLY DID!
>
> > > I'm An AstoEngineer of course it did!
>
> > > No hacksaw marks either!
>
> > > Believe me!  Believe me!  Believe Me!!
>
> > > LISTEN TO MY CAR WHEEL STORY!
>
> > > LISTEN!!
>
> > > LISTEN!!
>
> > > Believe me!
>
> > > Believe me!
>
> > > OH YOU LYING CON - YOU SAID IT WAS SPURIOUS
>
> > > YOU LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
>
> > > GRAHAM COOPER = TOP OF THE BULLSHITTER LIST
>
> > > LIAR LIAR LIAR!
>
> > > HE'S THE LIAR NOT ME!

> > > fucking Oprah channel with this knob
>
> > Did somebody wake me?.....Oh, Graham.  Hum...... Did that rant make
> > you feel better?

> > Good..YaaaaaaaWnnn.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
>
> BruceS was just trying to pit us against each other, he will throw a
> spanner into the works of every roundup of people interested in making
> progress to cover his 2 year old blunder when he tested a psychic who
> won!
>
> http://camaffiliate.com/media/Marylin_Monroe.jpg
>
> You need an eye for detail for these Help Offering Skeptics!
>
> http://camaffiliate.com/media/PETER-BOW-DITCH.jpg

Graham, are you suggesting that YOU are a psychic. All indications are
that you are a gamer.

When you decide to get serious get back to me....

RT

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12