Topic: A Fun Functions Video on You Tube
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 9, 2012 10:38 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: A Fun Functions Video on You Tube
att1.html (5.4 K)

Dana and everybody ? The video was made by the two women whose names are given at the end of the video. They went to the flip book presentation and were inspired (no pun intended) to make their own. In the next 24 hours they made the flip book. It was then presented at teh closing session.

Bobbi Eisenberg