The Math Forum

Topic: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Replies: 266   Last Post: Mar 19, 2012 9:13 AM

Rotwang

From: Swansea
Registered: 7/26/06
Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math

On 14/03/2012 06:01, Transfer Principle wrote:
> On Mar 13, 6:12 am, Daryl McCullough<stevendaryl3...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

>> On Monday, March 12, 2012 5:47:49 PM UTC-4, DavidW wrote:
>>> No. You start giving me real numbers and for each one
>>> I'll give you an integer. We can keep doing that for as
>>> long as you like and I will never run out of
>>> integers. Now you'll probably say that you didn't really
>>> mean "larger" after all and want to bring up bijections
>>> and cardinality and such like. Save it.

>> Right. Ignore anything that shows that you're wrong,
>> and only pay attention to arguments that agree with
>> your conclusion. That's called dishonesty.

> Yet the ZFC users do this all the time. They ignore anything
> that shows that they're wrong -- including proofs in NFU,
> finitism, and other theories -- and only pay attention to
> arguments that agree with the ZFC conclusion.

You know that this is false, since counterexamples have been pointed out
to you on numerous previous occasions. Why do you keep posting this
stupid lie?

Date Subject Author
3/7/12
Read Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/7/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
adamk
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Brian Chandler
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Richard Tobin
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
amzoti
3/9/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
micky
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Frederick Williams
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/8/12
[...]
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Frederick Williams
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jerry Friedman
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Don Phillipson
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Harrison Hill
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Tom P
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Prai Jei
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Peter Moylan
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/13/12
[...]
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
3/14/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jussi Piitulainen
3/15/12
[...]
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Prai Jei
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Transfer Principle
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
FredJeffries@gmail.com
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Transfer Principle
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Stan Brown
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
R H Draney
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Snidely
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jerry Friedman
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Lanarcam
3/13/12
[...]
Michael Stemper
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Peter Moylan
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Michael Stemper
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Tim Little
3/13/12
[...]
Jim Burns
3/14/12
[...]
Virgil
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
quasi
3/16/12
[...]
3/11/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
bogus address
3/9/12
[...]
ma'ayan peres
3/11/12
[...]
Pubkeybreaker
3/12/12
[...]
Jesse F. Hughes
3/9/12
[...]
3/19/12
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Dirk Van de moortel
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
David C. Ullrich
3/8/12