Topic: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Replies: 266   Last Post: Mar 19, 2012 9:13 AM

Peter Moylan

Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math

Curlytop wrote:
> Peter Moylan set the following eddies spiralling through the space-time
> continuum:
>

>>> (Decani? [1])
>> I'd be interested to read the arguments [2], but your URL points to an
>> unrelated topic.

> It becomes less unrelated when you read the article through and see what
> Decani is "opposite" to. I'm merely trying to introduce the word to refer
> to anti-Cantorists like myself.

Thanks. I don't usually miss a joke, that time I was whooshed completely.

--
Peter Moylan, Newcastle, NSW, Australia. http://www.pmoylan.org
For an e-mail address, see my web page.

Date Subject Author
3/7/12
Read Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/7/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
adamk
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Brian Chandler
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Richard Tobin
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
amzoti
3/9/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
micky
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Frederick Williams
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/8/12
[...]
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Frederick Williams
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jerry Friedman
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Don Phillipson
3/10/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Harrison Hill
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Tom P
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Prai Jei
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Peter Moylan
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/13/12
[...]
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
3/14/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jussi Piitulainen
3/15/12
[...]
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Prai Jei
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Transfer Principle
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
FredJeffries@gmail.com
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Transfer Principle
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Stan Brown
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
R H Draney
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Daryl McCullough
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Snidely
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Jerry Friedman
3/13/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Lanarcam
3/13/12
[...]
Michael Stemper
3/17/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Peter Moylan
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Michael Stemper
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/14/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Tim Little
3/13/12
[...]
Jim Burns
3/14/12
[...]
Virgil
3/15/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Rotwang
3/16/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
quasi
3/16/12
[...]
3/11/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
DavidW
3/12/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
bogus address
3/9/12
[...]
ma'ayan peres
3/11/12
[...]
Pubkeybreaker
3/12/12
[...]
Jesse F. Hughes
3/9/12
[...]
3/19/12
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Dirk Van de moortel
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/8/12
Read Re: Warning to visitors to sci.math
David C. Ullrich
3/8/12