Topic: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Replies: 43   Last Post: Mar 20, 2012 5:22 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing

You are supposed to understand that because of the fact that you
refuse to publicly condemn the private school system even more than
the public school system for grade inflation (due to the
scientifically demonstrated fact that the private schools commit grade
inflation more than the public schools), your claim of fraud is
disingenuous and therefore fraudulent.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:
> I am supposed to understand the argument that the fraud is ok if private schools commit the same fraud?
>
> Bob Hansen
>

> On Mar 18, 2012, at 3:18 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You are committing a very serious double standard with your claim of
>> fraud and therefore your claim of fraud is itself fraudulent. This is
>> the double standard: I've cited again and again scientific studies
>> showing that there is actually more grade inflation in the private
>> schools than there is in the public schools.

Date Subject Author
3/13/12
Read Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Jerry P. Becker
3/13/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes
testing
Wayne Bishop
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes
testing
Wayne Bishop
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/19/12
[...]
3/20/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/19/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/20/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/20/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/20/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/20/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Gary Tupper
3/20/12