Topic: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Replies: 43   Last Post: Mar 20, 2012 5:22 PM

Gary Tupper

Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing

Hey! I think Haim's on to something. Maybe the way to evaluate a
preacher/deacon/rabbi is to measure his flock's success in the afterlife?
Is St Peter database-ready?

Gary Tupper

On 3/20/2012 1:04 PM, Haim wrote:
> The obvious way to evaluate an instructor is to measure his students'
> success in the next course. With student databases entirely automated,
> these days, this would be a near-trivial task. I am not aware of
> anyone doing it. Haim Shovel ready? What shovel ready?

Date Subject Author
3/13/12
Read Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Jerry P. Becker
3/13/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes
testing
Wayne Bishop
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/14/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes
testing
Wayne Bishop
3/16/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Haim
3/17/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Paul A. Tanner III
3/18/12
Read Re: Clear Creek TX sch. board resolution vs. high-stakes testing
Robert Hansen
3/19/12
[...]
3/20/12