Topic: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Replies: 56   Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years

On Mar 25, 1:48 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <d9ef0472-5081-4723-aeb9-6c3b40a29...@ms3g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>  Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

> > in India", 2009,
> > des a
> > s referemc=3D

> > sed,

> > > Then their efforts to get treacherous brahmins to do the dirty jobs
> > > could not go too well, just see the pathetic efforts of our
> > > "sanskritic" :-) :-) heh-heh goons/baboons.
> > > The treacherous are also cretinous, so their undoubted capacity for
> > > slander and vile abuse cannot be mistaken for talent.

> > (minor alterations above).
>
> > Thus the power of the Sanskrit language - its sheer greatness makes
> > its literature proof to tampering, and hands down the thoughts of the
> > sages, and the
> > experiences of the priests and kings down accurately from time
> > immemorial.  A keen student can find out what was really meant by the
> > great writers of
> > the past - not all the efforts of the traitors and quotays and foreign
> > ranters can dilute a whit of it all. Bad philosophers may opine,
> > priests may fool the
> > masses in temples, kings may convert to other faiths.  But so long as
> > the language and the literature remains, the past will remain cool and
> > crystal clear
> > to the pure student, seeking blessings directly from the Divine, for
> > his own illumination.  Lazy people will follow the corrupt leaders and
> > their
> > lying scholarship, but truth is beyond the scope of such perverted
> > democracy.  The ironic voice of the Goddess Saraswati cannot be
> > submerged by the
> > foul abuse of the ranting quotawallahs.

> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee

> Saraswati Devi Kee Jai Ho!

It is only to a few that this marvellous goddess gives the blessing to
speak the Deva-bhasha the way She wants. No quotay, nor any absurd
master
of his, can hope to get such a blessing.

> Dhanyavaad for your comments.
>
> Sanskrit is great! A previous post:
>
> Sanskrit & Artificial Intelligence ? NASA
>
> Knowledge Representation in Sanskrit and Artificial
> Intelligence
>
> By Rick Briggs
> Roacs, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffet Field, California
>
> http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/sanskrit-nasa.html
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Date Subject Author
3/21/12
Read Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/21/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/23/12
Read Re: Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Hill
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
Romanise
3/24/12
Read Re: Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
[...]
3/26/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/27/12
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Webb
3/24/12