Topic: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Replies: 56   Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years

In article <3b67d516-4cf8-4df8-a05f-9ff8108be8cb@m10g2000pbk.googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Banerjee <adda1234@bigpond.com> posted:

> On Mar 25, 7:23=A0pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 25, 6:26=A0pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> oups.com>,

> te:
> rote:

> ooglegroups.com>,

> demon.co.uk>

> Mathematics =3D
> nd inclu=3D
> es numerou=3D

> was locali=3D

> hmins
> s.

> bs

> or

> he

> the

> ign

> g as
> and

> s and

> > > It is only to a few that this marvellous goddess gives the blessing to
> > > speak the Deva-bhasha the way She wants. =A0No quotay, nor any absurd
> > > master
> > > of his, can hope to get such a blessing.

> > So, it is my great joy and pride to be thus blessed; and further, to
> > have shown it off on stage, saying the finest lines of Kalidasa under
> > superb direction to a
> > rapt audience...

> Many years after that, people come to me and say how much they
> appreciated it. It was really something, the power of the words, in a
> gripping drama.
> While it impacted so much upon the audience, the maximum impact was
> upon me! No experience beats that, speaking properly in the language
> of the gods.
> It is not as if that something has to be repeated to make supreme
> sense. Such is only for the dull, the fodder of propaganda of, for
> and by the quotays.

The "quotays" will learn eventually about the divinity of Sanskrit.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

o o o

About the terrorist Goon Squad:

"Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri)
<KalluMallu123@gmail.com> tries his best to be a bully --
telling others what and when to post, where to post and
where not to post, deliberately publishing lies about
others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but
fails miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his
lap dog Prem Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah"
<user@this.com>, and issues *death threats* to people),
is priming himself for conditions such as stroke and
heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <joshidm@gmail.com> who
displays unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and
the instigator who posts as "Bholu" <bholu@hotmail.com>

The Goon Squad currently posts most of their abuse
through eternal-september.org and by writing someone
else's name or handle in the "From:" header -- their
favorite now is "fanabbba@gmail.com" (note the extra "b"
and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
from "fanabba@aol.com", who has been a regular poster for
many years.
-Updated on February 2, 2012-

Date Subject Author
3/21/12
Read Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/21/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/23/12
Read Re: Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Hill
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
Romanise
3/24/12
Read Re: Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
[...]
3/26/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/27/12
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Webb
3/24/12