Topic: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Replies: 56   Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years

On Mar 27, 4:23 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <3b67d516-4cf8-4df8-a05f-9ff8108be...@m10g2000pbk.googlegroups.com>,
>  Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

> > oups.com>,

> > te:
> > rote:

> > ooglegroups.com>,

> > demon.co.uk>

> > Mathematics =3D
> > nd inclu=3D
> > es numerou=3D

> > was locali=3D

> > hmins
> > s.

> > bs

> > or

> > he

> >  the

> > ign

> > g as
> > and

> > s and

> > > So, it is my great joy and pride to be thus blessed; and further, to
> > > have shown it off on stage, saying the finest lines of Kalidasa under
> > > superb direction to a
> > > rapt audience...

> > Many years after that, people come to me and say how much they
> > appreciated it.  It was really something, the power of the words, in a
> > gripping drama.
> > While it impacted so much upon the audience, the maximum impact was
> > upon me!  No experience beats that, speaking properly in the language
> > of the gods.
> > It is not as if that something has to be repeated to make supreme
> > sense.  Such is only for the dull, the fodder of propaganda of, for
> > and by the quotays.

> The "quotays" will learn eventually about the divinity of Sanskrit.

In which case they will no longer be quotays.

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti
>
> o o o
>
> About the terrorist Goon Squad:
>
> "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri)
> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> tries his best to be a bully --
> telling others what and when to post, where to post and
> where not to post, deliberately publishing lies about
> others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but
> fails miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his
> lap dog Prem Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah"
> <u...@this.com>, and issues *death threats* to people),
> is priming himself for conditions such as stroke and
> heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
> Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <josh...@gmail.com> who
> displays unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and
> the instigator who posts as "Bholu" <bh...@hotmail.com>
>
> The Goon Squad currently posts most of their abuse
> through eternal-september.org and by writing someone
> else's name or handle in the "From:" header -- their
> favorite now is "fanab...@gmail.com" (note the extra "b"
> and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
> from "fana...@aol.com", who has been a regular poster for
> many years.
> -Updated on February 2, 2012-

Date Subject Author
3/21/12
Read Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/21/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/23/12
Read Re: Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Hill
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
Romanise
3/24/12
Read Re: Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
[...]
3/26/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/27/12
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Webb
3/24/12