Topic: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Replies: 56   Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

adamk

Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years

> On 3/25/2012 6:59 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Mar 25, 7:23 pm, Arindam
> Banerjee<adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.

> article<d9ef0472-5081-4723-aeb9-6c3b40a29...@ms3g2000p
> bb.googlegroups.com>,

> posted:

> article<3ef021d9-28ef-441a-8152-ed177a839...@x5g2000pb
> l.googlegroups.com>,

> posted:

> Hill<peter.usen...@nospam.demon.co.uk>
> Pledger

> one of the
> mathematics hundreds of
> research....

Are they a bunch of frauds , just like you? , "Dr"

I think you mistake a-hole for doctor.

> Plofker, "Mathematics =
> mathematics, and inclu=
> =3DA0 She gives numerou=

All fraudulent, per your request.

> =A0That knowledge was locali=

> destroyed, stolen
> occupiers for

Boo-hoo, fucktard, that happenned to all peoples.

Also, our sage-scientists
> protected knowledge
> devotional verses
> Christian

And you have actual proof of this, right?

These
> verses have been

Right. Any evidence? I thought so.

> than the Hindu brahmins

> to do the dirty jobs
> efforts of our

> undoubted capacity for
> talent.

No one would ever confuse anything you do for talent.

> sheer greatness makes
> down the thoughts of the

> accurately from time
> was really meant by the

That leaves you out.

- not all the efforts of the traitors
> and quotays and foreign
> philosophers may opine,

> faiths. But so long as
> past will remain cool and

> from the Divine, for

How about worthless POS like you?

Lazy people will follow
> the corrupt leaders and

> scope of such perverted
> Saraswati cannot be

NO, YOU are the Ho!

> gives the blessing to
> quotay, nor any absurd

> >> So, it is my great joy and pride to be thus

> blessed;

Really. Are stupidity and mediocrity a blessing?

and further, to
> >> have shown it off on stage, saying the finest
> lines of Kalidasa under
> >> superb direction to a
> >> rapt audience...

Stop your exhibitionism, and tell Kali-assa to keep it
in her pants.

> > Many years after that, people come to me and say

> how much they
> > appreciated it. It was really something, the power
> of the words, in a
> > gripping drama.
> > While it impacted so much upon the audience, the

> maximum impact was
> > upon me!

You're still referring to the "batton" kali-assa pulled out on stage, right? And now, you can barely walk straight.

No experience beats that, speaking
> properly in the language
> > of the gods.

Really? It's called being rammed from behind.

> > It is not as if that something has to be repeated
> to make supreme
> > sense. Such is only for the dull,

perfectly suited for you.

> [...]

> 'ome=shanty
>
> -----
> About the Jihadi Loon Squad:
> ---------------
> A jihadi loon is someone like Jade Muckeraj.
>
> "Jade Muckeraj" aka "The Old Cow of Hawaii"
> <charlatan@fraudsrus.com>
> tries her best to pretend she is a Hindu -- cutting
> and pasting, and
> even doctoring what others post/write about
> Hindus/Hinduism on the
> internet, deliberately pidginizing Sanskrit and
> providing wrong
> translations, inventing brand new books in the
> Mahabharat (reducing it
> to Muckabharat), stalking and abusing people who
> disagree with her by
> hijacking their posts, and then cuts and pastes about
> Hindu ethics and
> moans self-righteously about honesty -- and succeeds
> spectacularly in
> convincing all, except other jihadi loons, that she
> is not a Hindu.
> She is in fact a creepy jihadi loon, who thinks she
> owns the newsgroup
> s.c.indian, and has absolutely no problem slandering
> anyone. As a
> Indian citizen supposedly, she meddles in US
> political issues, and
> advocates civil war in India.

> Arindumb is one lucky dude. Always being full of
> himself, he doesn't
> have to eat, ever. And so does not put on any weight
> at all. However,
> walking might be tricky with his c.g. running so high
> (assuming a
> perpetual swelled head). Then again, maybe Arindumb
> is a c.g. doll with
> the brains having slid down into the right areas.
>
> --
> VB, Ubetjotushy
> 'ome=shanty
>
> -----
> About the Jihadi Loon Squad:
> ---------------
> A jihadi loon is someone like Jade Muckeraj.
>
> "Jade Muckeraj" aka "The Old Cow of Hawaii"
> <charlatan@fraudsrus.com>
> tries her best to pretend she is a Hindu -- cutting
> and pasting, and
> even doctoring what others post/write about
> Hindus/Hinduism on the
> internet, deliberately pidginizing Sanskrit and
> providing wrong
> translations, inventing brand new books in the
> Mahabharat (reducing it
> to Muckabharat), stalking and abusing people who
> disagree with her by
> hijacking their posts, and then cuts and pastes about
> Hindu ethics and
> moans self-righteously about honesty -- and succeeds
> spectacularly in
> convincing all, except other jihadi loons, that she
> is not a Hindu.
> She is in fact a creepy jihadi loon, who thinks she
> owns the newsgroup
> s.c.indian, and has absolutely no problem slandering
> anyone. As a
> Indian citizen supposedly, she meddles in US

Date Subject Author
3/21/12
Read Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/21/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/23/12
Read Re: Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Hill
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
Romanise
3/24/12
Read Re: Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
[...]
3/26/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/27/12
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Webb
3/24/12