Topic: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Replies: 50   Last Post: May 11, 2012 7:54 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Mar 26, 2012 2:32 PM
>>
>>>   And your continued attempts at fabricting
>>> diversions has been working very well, indeed.

>>It is not a fabrication that your racist claims are
>>racist.

>   Nah, it's just a fabrication.

Oh? The ideas you promote are not racist, even viciously racist even
if put forth subtly?

Then explain how it is not a viciously racist idea that darker skinned
people (and not lighter skinned people) are lacking in hygiene and
therefore should not allowed to emigrate to the US, an idea you
promote.

Then explain how it is not viciously racist idea that black and brown
children (but not white children) are rats in a rat hole, an idea you
promote.

Then explain how it is not viciously racist idea that black parents
(but not white parents) are so uninvolved in their children's
educations that they cannot possibly have an effect on their
children's grades, an idea you promote.

Then explain how it is not viciously racist idea that grade inflation
happens most in mostly black schools (even though the science proves
that it happens most in mostly white schools), an idea you promote.

I again insist that you publicly recant and apologize for all your
above racist promotions that you've made here at math-teach.

The reader may see the post in this thread

http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7752751&tstart=0

and the post

"Re: Kansas City Redux"
http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7634060&tstart=15

for the whole contexts of Haim Pipik's racist promotions - use the links.

I also point out for the record that it speaks volumes if a person
refuses to apologize for racist remarks and implications or even just
racially insensitive remarks.

Date Subject Author
3/20/12
Read Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/20/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Robert Hansen
3/21/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
kirby urner
3/21/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/21/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/21/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/22/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
3/22/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
3/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/24/12
[...]
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Robert Hansen
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
3/25/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
3/26/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/26/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/26/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/27/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
3/27/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Haim
3/27/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
3/28/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
4/1/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
4/1/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
4/1/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
4/16/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
4/16/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Paul A. Tanner III
4/17/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
Gary Tupper
4/19/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
israeliteknight
4/23/12
Read Re: Appeal For Intellectual Integrity
GS Chandy
5/11/12