Topic: how to fill small holes in a RGB image
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 31, 2012 10:43 PM

Thanh Le

Re: how to fill small holes in a RGB image

"John D'Errico" <woodchips@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message <jl6g4s$dia$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Thanh Le" <lehoanglittle@gmail.com> wrote in message <jl5ljf$g4i$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to remove all small holes in a RGB image, in which the area of holes' s smaller than a predefined threshold. Actually, I have found out some codes regarding binary image, but how can I solve the problem with a RGB image?
> > Thanks for any help
> >
> > Best regards

> Use inpaint_nans. (From the file exchange.)
>
> Do it three times, one for each of the red, green and blue channels.
>
> John

Hi John,
Thank you very much for your help. But in fact I'm a Matlab newbie so could you give me more details to use "inpaint-nans" in this case?
Best regards