Topic: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Replies: 56   Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:35 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years

On Mar 27, 7:16 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 9:05 am, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>

> Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> > In article <1c1cb0c8-bcec-4a96-aa36-a5e3cdc44...@pz2g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

> > > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > ..com>,

> > > legr=3D

> > > m> wro=3D
> > > com> w=3D

> > > bl.g=3D

> > > ospam.=3D

> > >  of

> > > ofker, "=3D
> > > s, a=3D
> > > he giv=3D

> > > ledge =3D

> > >  bra=3D
> > > text=3D
> > > ius.

> > > y jo=3D

> > > ty f=3D

> > > akes
> > > of t=3D

> > > ant by=3D

> > > fore=3D
> > > ,

> > > so lon=3D
> > > ool =3D

> > > , fo=3D
> > > leader=3D

> > > ted
> > > t be

> > > surd

> > > In which case they will no longer be quotays.
>
> > It may take a number of rebirths for that to happen, however.
>
> In the meantime, these mangy mongrels are making me feel like an ultra-
> desirable and scornful woman.  Hmm, never thought I would have such an
> experience!

Like moths to the flame - such is the poetic allusion.
Doesn't work, quite, in this context.
More like, excreta suffused with such internal force as to defy
gravity, that is, getting permanently stuck in space and also time
near the rear end of the benevolent One.
Such are the quotays of the world, known and despised in the sonnets
of Shakespeare.

Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einsein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time,
sole god among lotsa devils.

> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

Date Subject Author
3/21/12
Read Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/21/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
supercoolwater
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Romanise
3/23/12
Read Re: Pain in Ass needs to be denounced by more posters.
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Romanise
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
3/22/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Hill
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/23/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/24/12
Read Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
Romanise
3/24/12
Read Re: Monkey Maharaj becomes joined to The Greatest Genius of All Times
[...]
3/26/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/27/12
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Arindam Banerjee
3/27/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
adamk
3/25/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/24/12
Read Re: Bharatiya Predated Newton Calculus "Discovery" By 250 Years
Peter Webb
3/24/12