Topic: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Replies: 23   Last Post: Apr 26, 2012 4:45 PM

Helen Chen

Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11

Another fun contest has wrapped up. Congratulations to Sergey and his cats on the big win this afternoon - that was a job well done! Read more about it in Ned's blog posts http://blogs.mathworks.com/contest/ .

It was so much fun seeing both old friends and new playing in this season's contest!. Thank you to everyone for participating. We look forward to seeing you again next season. :-)

Helen

"Helen Chen" <helen.chen@mathworks.com> wrote in message <jlhlej$bkp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi MATLAB Central Community -
>
> The Spring MATLAB Contest will start at noon, Boston time/16:00 UTC today, Wednesday April 4and will run through noon, Boston time Wednesday, April 11.
>
> Please post any comments or questions about this contest as replies to this thread so that we can track the conversations.
>
> If you have not participated in any of our past contests, you can learn more by going to the contest website at http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/contest/
>
> We look forward to seeing you online!
>
> Helen Chen and the MATLAB Contest Team

Date Subject Author
4/4/12
Read Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Helen Chen
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Helen Chen
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Amitabh Verma
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Nuwan Ganganath
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Ned Gulley
4/4/12
Read Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Amitava Biswas
4/4/12
Read Re: Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Doug Hull
4/4/12
Read Re: Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Doug Hull
4/4/12
Read Score any empty squares on board as tiles [0 0 0 0] right? Thanks!
Amitava Biswas
4/4/12
Read Re: Score any empty squares on board as tiles [0 0 0 0] right? Thanks!
Doug Hull
4/4/12
Read Re: Score any empty squares on board as tiles [0 0 0 0] right? Thanks!
Ned Gulley
4/4/12
Read Re: Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Amitava Biswas
4/5/12
Read Re: Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Oliver Woodford
4/5/12
Read Re: Edge values are any numbers, right? Thanks!
Dan Seal
4/9/12
Read cpu time
Yi Cao
4/9/12
Read Re: cpu time
David Hruska
4/11/12
Read Re: cpu time
Nick Howe
4/11/12
Read Re: cpu time
Dan Seal
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Andreas Bonelli
4/4/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Ned Gulley
4/11/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Helen Chen
4/12/12
Read Re: Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Oliver Woodford
4/16/12
Read Test Suite of Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Amitava Biswas
4/26/12
Read Re: Test Suite of Spring 2012 MATLAB Contest, April 4 - 11
Helen Chen