Topic: Iterative Match Filterings
Replies: 33   Last Post: Apr 17, 2012 6:13 PM

bulegoge@columbus.rr.com

On Apr 17, 1:24 pm, Bret Cahill <Bret_E_Cah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Anyone who says deconvolution isn't complicated demonstrably does not
> > > have the first clue about the subject of signal processing. Convolution
> > > is easy but deconvolution is usually a very difficult inverse problem.

> > Well, linear deconvolution isn't complicated,
>
> But, hey, a dunce wanted to sound like he knew something about math.

We get it, you are a genius, and everyone else are dunces.

> > but it also often
> > gives less than useful results.

> And it often gives useful results.
>
> In any event, from the beginning the complete process of recovering
> the original signal should have been considered.
>
> Apparently this is something new as well as easy.
>
> Bret Cahill

Date Subject Author
4/4/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Tim Wescott
4/4/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Martin Brown
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Martin Brown
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
robert bristow-johnson
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
robert bristow-johnson
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/6/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Eric Jacobsen
4/7/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
4/5/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
glen herrmannsfeldt
4/15/12
Read Re: Iterative Match Filterings
Bret Cahill
4/15/12
Read ...
bulegoge@columbus.rr.com
4/17/12
Read Iterative Match Filterings
Bret Cahill
4/17/12
Read ...
bulegoge@columbus.rr.com
4/17/12
Read Re: ...
glen herrmannsfeldt
4/17/12
Read Easy Deconvolution of Match Filter Output
Bret Cahill
4/17/12
Read Re: Easy Deconvolution of Match Filter Output
bulegoge@columbus.rr.com
4/17/12
Read ...
bulegoge@columbus.rr.com