Topic: Order of State Tests 3-8
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 27, 2012 11:41 AM

Bob

RE: Order of State Tests 3-8
att1.html (3.4 K)

Without giving specific details about individual items, how did the tests
seem compared to last year?

From: owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Peter Mechalke
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:58 AM
To: nysmsmath@mathforum.org; Caryl Lorandini; nyselmath@mathforum.org;
nyscollmath@mathforum.org; nysmhs@mathforum.org
Subject: Order of State Tests 3-8

Hello, I just wanted to put this bug out there and hope people would support
me on it. I feel strongly that if NYS is going to test Math & ELA in
consecutive weeks that they should vary the weeks, and math should be first
next year. I know some kids did less than their best today because they
were just really tired of testing. I am going to write this in the comments
section of the "what did you think of the tests" survey we get each year,
and I hope you all will too. Thanks Pete Mechalke Trumansburg Middle School