Topic: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Replies: 30   Last Post: May 8, 2012 11:55 PM

Petra

Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything

On May 5, 4:48 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The reason physics can't prove anything is because first of all,
> technology is business and science is a game... The role of technology
> is to jack a rod up the ass of science to show who is the boss. The
> second reason physics can't prove anything is because there really
> isn't any such thing as an unstable balance. Hyperbolic is a euphemism
> for 'unsafe'... Safety supersedes truth always in the physics realm.
> For all of the crap fed to us by physics, physics continues to get
> funding based on its track record of safety. People like John Nash are
> a great asset to physics (even though I do physics better than he
> does) because he draws people who have game into having an interest in
> physics.

I was watching a docu about imaginary numbers today, but I like
physics because it seems to me its kinda like the common sense
thinking, the engineering maths proving the imaginary math is an
actually possible

Date Subject Author
5/5/12
Read Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Ross Clement
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/7/12
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Lloyd
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Surfer
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Androcles
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
gyansorova@gmail.com
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Immortalist