Topic: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Replies: 30   Last Post: May 8, 2012 11:55 PM

Petra

Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything

On May 5, 10:44 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 2:48 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The reason physics can't prove anything is because first of all,
> > technology is business and science is a game... The role of technology
> > is to jack a rod up the ass of science to show who is the boss. The
> > second reason physics can't prove anything is because there really
> > isn't any such thing as an unstable balance. Hyperbolic is a euphemism
> > for 'unsafe'... Safety supersedes truth always in the physics realm.
> > For all of the crap fed to us by physics, physics continues to get
> > funding based on its track record of safety. People like John Nash are
> > a great asset to physics (even though I do physics better than he
> > does) because he draws people who have game into having an interest in
> > physics.

> and James Randi with his $1,000,000 and underground undetected-as-of-
> yet water pipes convinced every layman scientist on the planet to mock
> all claims that challenge science in the name of "critical thinking".
>
> Like your 'Penn and Teller BULLSHIT!'
> <->
> billion $$$ media brainwashing anti scientific methodology.
>
> Got a new theory?
> Just say "BULLSHIT!"
>
> There's not one scientist on this whole planet!
>
> Every time you see on TV a "GhostBusters" or "Mythbusters"
>
> who "TESTED THE CLAIMS"  f o r   y o u
>
> not one has read sci.skeptic claims in the last 20 years.
>
> Science and Maths have about as consistent foundation as the 2000s
> banks and stock market.
>
> All hyperbole based on 1900s authority.
>
> Herc
> --
> 1 X ^ NOT(X)
> 2 G = NOT(PRV(G))
> 3 S > INF
> 4 R = {X | NOT(X e X)}
> 5 IF HALT() GOTO 5
> 6 ALL(F) MAX(F)
> =
> THE 6 DEAD ENDS IN MATHEMATICS
> but only 4 are recognised contradictions

by the way Graham, have you seen the FBI's most wanted list lately..I
mean...have you seen any coincidences between math and names? just as
a query??

Date Subject Author
5/5/12
Read Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Ross Clement
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/7/12
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Lloyd
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Surfer
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Androcles
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
gyansorova@gmail.com
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Immortalist