Topic: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Replies: 30   Last Post: May 8, 2012 11:55 PM

HVAC

Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything

On 5/7/2012 12:18 PM, bjacoby wrote:

>> in QM you square the imaginary state vector to get the probability of
>> it occurring

> Which is living proof that next to no actual "physics" of the situation
> is known. QM is the "science of ignorance". But here's the funny part:
> Physicists aren't willing to admit they are ignorant so instead they
> generate the theory that it is simply "not possible" to know anything
> more than wild guesses! I'm dumb because it's "not possible" to know
> anything more! Right. Sure.

Can you list the name of ANY physicist who says that?

Date Subject Author
5/5/12
Read Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Ross Clement
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
HVAC
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/7/12
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/5/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Lloyd
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Petra
5/6/12
Read Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Surfer
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
Androcles
5/6/12
Read Re: Sam Wormley says that AGW Can't Prove Anything
hanson
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Graham Cooper
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Kevin
5/8/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Sam Wormley
5/6/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
gyansorova@gmail.com
5/7/12
Read Re: Why Physics Can't Prove Anything
Immortalist