The Math Forum

Topic: Question about Initialization Cells
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 9, 2012 3:52 AM

David Reiss

Re: Question about Initialization Cells

Evaluate the following in the notebook:

Options[EvaluationNotebook[], CellContext]

If the result is

{CellContext -> Notebook}

then that means that the notebook has been set so that any function
defined in it is defined in a Context unique to that notebook. If so,
then those functions will not be in the context path for Mathematica
to find them in another notebook and would need to be called there by
their full context path.

--David