Topic: chemical equilibrium equation
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 4:49 AM

Steven Lord

Re: chemical equilibrium equation

"masum billah" <masum05me@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear sirs,
> I cannt run this programme. can any one tell me where is the problem
> masum

*snip nearly 900 lines of code*

I think it unlikely that anyone is going to sit and read through pages and
pages of source code to help you locate the problem when you haven't showed
the group how you're calling the function or what you mean by "cannt[sic]
run this programme" -- does it error? Throw a warning? Give an answer you
didn't expect?

But even if you provided that information, I think you're going to be the
best suited to determine what's wrong, since you know best what you're
trying to do. So I'm going to point you to the tools you'll need to
determine where the problem is on your own. If you're receiving an error or
warning, set an error breakpoint as described in the last section of this
page from the documentation:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_env/brqxeeu-175.html

Then run your code. MATLAB will stop execution on the line where the
error/warning occurred, so you can investigate what went wrong in the
function call on that line. You can also use regular breakpoints to step
through your code if you're receiving an unexpected answer to determine
where the answer MATLAB computes starts to differ from the one you expected.

I would also review the Code Analyzer messages for your code:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_env/brqxeeu-151.html#brqxeeu-155

Problems that will probably prevent your code from running to completion are
generally indicated by red bars, while areas where you may be able to
improve the efficiency, performance, robustness, or memory consumption of
your code are indicated by orange bars.

If you're able to isolate the problem down to a small section of code (no
more than a dozen lines) but can't narrow it down any further, feel free to
post that small section of code along with a description of the problem
you're experiencing to the newsgroup. When you do that, someone may be able
to help diagnose the problem and determine how to fix it.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com