Topic: Words with allusions to geometrical shapes
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 14, 2012 7:38 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Words with allusions to geometrical shapes
att1.html (10.6 K)

If you want to get the rest of the words for this week, go to the bottom and subscribe. At the end of the week, you can keep getting a Word a Day or just unsubscribe.

My only caveat is that I often disagree with her (Anu Garg's) pronunciations.

Bobbi Eisenberg
Chairperson, UFT Math Teachers Committee
AMTNYS County Chair for Manhattan and SI

Begin forwarded message: