Topic: statistical testing of optimized parameter
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 20, 2012 4:05 PM

Md. Ikramul Hasan

Re: statistical testing of optimized parameter

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <jp58sm$qdb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Md. Ikramul Hasan" wrote in message
> > problem 2: the way I have calculated the covariance matrix of parameter I think is not correct.
>
> Foremost : You need somehow to know how noisy are your input data.
>
> Bruno

Hello Bruno,
Thanks again.
I don't understand how it could help me to find parameter covariance matrix. Can you please elaborate a little? I am sorry for asking that but I am not good in all those mathematical theories. So, it would be really helpful if you can explain a bit more or suggest me any simple resources which can help me to sort out.

For my first problem, about finding t values, do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
-Hasan