Replies: 2   Last Post: May 24, 2012 12:49 PM

dennis roberts

re:[ap-stat] 2 versions? O and F

At 06:51 AM 5/19/2012, Ryan Runge wrote:
>Yes, the College Board started using two different exams for some
>subjects. This is separate from the Form B and separate from the
>alternate exam. They seem to imply that the second version is only
>being used by a small sample. This will also allow the multiple
>choice sections of the exam to be released, which I think is
>nice. You can read about this on their website here:
>http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/ap/about/changes

It used to be common practice for the GRE ... to have 5 sections ...
2 V and 3 Q or 3V and 2Q ... one of the 3 was a trial section ...
and examinees did NOT know which it was. This way, ETS collected
pilot data on new or revised it\ems ... under the exact same testing
conditions as the real thing.

Frequently asked questions(FAQ) http://web.me.com/mrmathman/MrMathMan/FAQ.html
ap-stat resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com
---