Topic: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Replies: 25   Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 9:08 AM

amit pathania

From: India
Registered: 2/8/12
Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...

"scho" wrote in message <i95qak$c1d$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I made a GUI program, and trying Matlab compiler to make it a standalone program.
> I am happy that I was able to make an excutable file, and have it running on a
> different machine which does not have Matlab installed.
> Of course, I had to install MCR there once, and it can help to run the executable.
>
> But my complaint is that the GUI window shows up too slow, and when I check
> the task manager, the memory usage keeps increasing slowly, and once it gets to
> certain point it stops increasing and showing the GUI window that I made.
>
> Obviously, I think it takes too much time, but I wonder the some preparation
> step to launch the GUI window usually takes such a bit of time.
>
> Any comments would be appreciated.
>
> --

I too experienced this problem.How u overcome it?Can you add splash screen to .exe file?

Date Subject Author
10/13/10
Read Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
10/13/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
10/16/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
2/21/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Krishan
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
amit pathania
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
7/26/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
11/13/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Marc
9/19/13
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
elbaz samuel
8/13/14
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Peter