Topic: ALL PERMUTATIONS OF INFINITY
Replies: 156   Last Post: Jun 28, 2012 9:34 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: ALL PERMUTATIONS OF INFINITY

matdumi wrote:>
> Observation:The tautology is a surphase structure of depth structure
> and this is the categorico-disjunctive infference.For exemple
> av-a is the tautology.a/cd is
> cdv-cv-d and this is
> (-cv-d)c->-d.

This is where the Tautology Modus Ponens is derived.

(c ->D) ^ c -> D

FACT1 implies FACT2 and FACT1 holds
ergo FACT2

> foundation of their reality.  If you try to pull their foundation out from
> under them, they can't cope, so they just deny what you show them.
>
> There is a difference between the beliefs stored in our brain being
> absolute truths, and us just acting AS IF they were absolute truths.  We
> only get to do the second.  The first does not exist for us.
>
> A hyper rational person such as yourself, will work very hard to test and
> verify and cross verify everything your believe is a fundamentalism truth.
> You will have a more highly tested, and verified set of beliefs than most
> of us.  But yet, no matter how carefully you test them, they will never
> become absolute truths.  That's just the reality of this cage we are forced
> to exist in.

Fine, no use splitting hairs dare the arguments recycle.

Certainly Godel's Proof and Halting Proof were considered unbreakable
for eternity.

You just seem to be missing the internal axiom "If a million people
call it a fish it's a fish"

Herc
--
E&OE

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]