Topic: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Replies: 171   Last Post: Jun 10, 2012 10:16 AM

Zinnic

Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem

On May 28, 8:22 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> On May 29, 4:51 am, Zinnic <zinnic....@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Done that long long ago, back in 2005 not that any einsteinian scum
> > > had the guts to ask me to deliver a PUBLIC speech in any reputed
> > > institution.
> > > If YOU have the guts, ask me to give a PUBLIC speech at any local
> > > university, or pay first class for my fare and hotel charges to
> > > wherever else.
> > > Check out my debunking of the analytical results of the MMI experiment
> > > which shows that if the Earth moves, then c(V)=c+V.
> > > It should  be easy to find out, it has been posted several times in
> > > the ngs including sci.physics and in the past I have explained it all
> > > very clearly.
> > > If you can't even do that, let me know. If you are anything honest,
> > > you will find that I had found out a subtle bungle in the whole
> > > analysis of the null results.
> > > Cheers,
> > > Arindam Banerjee

> >  So now explain to the "Universe" your blatant error
>
> No error involved there. I answered all your questions, till you
> resorted to dishonest behaviour.

The only dishonesty is your claim that your insulting responses were
legitimate answers to my valid criticisms (below) of your
'extraordinary' idea of Physics.

1) You did not, and still do not, understand the river analogy for the
Michaeles Morton experiment in the physics text that you cite in your
posted 'message to the Universe'.
2) Without evidence you contradict Newton by claiming that increments
of the kinetic energy of a mass are equal for equal increments of
velocity, independent of the mass's actual velocity.
That is that 0.5m(V"^2 - V'^2) = 0.5m(V"'^2 - V"^2).
3) You used 2) to derive two formulae e=0.5mVVN(N - k) and 0.5mVVN(N
-1/k) for your internal force engine. You refuse to address the k or 1/
k anomaly and to expand on your concepts of k as 'efficiency' and of N
as 'hits'.

There is nothing dishonest in these criticisms and surely it is not
too much to ask that you be a good little 'scientist' and address them
now!
Zinnic

Date Subject Author
5/27/12
Read Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Giga
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Thomas Nordhaus
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
fanabba
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
[...]
lifeisfreedom
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
lifeisfreedom
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/29/12
Read Dishonest behavior in extreme
Romanise
5/29/12
Read Re: Dishonest behavior in extreme
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
[...]
Read Doubt if Adridam Bandicoot can bring back all sheep anyone entrusts
him to take out to graze
Romanise
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
herbert glazier
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
hanson
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Tom Potter
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Zinnic
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Helmut Wabnig
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Best Monkey can do
Romanise
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/31/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Guest
6/1/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/2/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wisj
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Monkey becomes Bandicoot's Kaamadhenu, the cow that gives whatever
you wish
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Bandicoot Circus : Impresario Monkey
Romanise
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/4/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Lady Kaka marries Bandicoot
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/5/12
Read Must be Lady Kaka
Romanise
6/5/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Romanise
6/2/12
Read Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
dmjoshi1@gmail.com
6/2/12
Read Re: Adridam Bandicoot has amazing appetite for getting its ass kicked
Zinnic
6/4/12
Read Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/5/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Romanise
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/9/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/10/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/10/12
Read Amoeba has given up on Monkey, instead itself will metamorphoses in
to J K Rowling
Romanise
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Bappa
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Arindam Banerjee
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Zinnic
6/6/12
Read Re: Deriving the mathematical formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) in painstaking
detail yet again, for the umpteeth time!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/12
[...]
6/8/12
[...]
Read Getting recognized as Monkey is helluva RECOGNITION
Romanise
6/10/12
[...]
RedAcer
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Romanise
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Bret Cahill
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
TruthSlave
5/27/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
root
6/3/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
mike3
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Aielyn
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Immortalist
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/28/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Dr. Jai Maharaj
5/29/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Mike Terry
5/30/12
Read Re: Schoolboy cracks age-old mathematics problem
Frederick Williams