Topic: How Bad it Is
Replies: 69   Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 8:02 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: How Bad it Is

> Who is the person who thinks affirmative action is a good idea and has the power to see it done in American schools?

Does it start with an "M"?

I don't think it is the unions. The phrase "board of regents" keeps popping up. I think the answer lies there. Who is this "board of regents", how are they selected and why did they destroy college and indenture so many Starbucks employees into a life of endless debt?

Bob Hansen

On May 30, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> Robert Hansen Posted: May 30, 2012 7:32 AM
>

>> If we were to name the "thing" that harmed the
>> institution of education the most, it would have to be
>> affirmative action.

> Exactly what is this "thing" you call affirmative action? Is it bigger than a breadbox? Does it run on solar power? Does it have a tangible form of any kind? Or is it an idea that lives in somebody's head? And, if it is an idea that lives in somebody's head, who is that somebody? Who is the person who thinks affirmative action is a good idea and has the power to see it done in American schools?
>
> Haim
> Shovel ready? What shovel ready?

Date Subject Author
5/28/12