Topic: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 31, 2012 5:53 PM

george

Re: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!

On May 30, 3:22 am, "INFINITY POWER" <infin...@limited.com> wrote:
> The Halting Conjecture is merely a moronic statement that we already knew
> about a Halt function that works on every function except itself.

You're an IDIOT. Saying that you have a Halt function that works on
every function except itself
is LIKE saying you have a number that's larger than every number
except itself. IT ISN'T, DUMBASS.
In ADDITION to not being larger than itself, it IS ALSO not larger
than THE INFINITELY MANY numbers
that ARE GREATER than itself. Any TM-computable function HAS A FINITE
code-string and A FINITE
number of states! THERE ARE *ALWAYS* going to be INFINITELY MANY
BIGGER, BADDER programs
with MORE states and DEEPER chains of recursion and LONGER code-
strings whose behavior IS TOO complex
for ANY ONE PRE-chosen program to analyze!

Dumbass.