Topic: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 31, 2012 5:53 PM

Porky Pig Jr

Re: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!

On May 30, 8:01 pm, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On May 30, 3:22 am, "INFINITY POWER" <infin...@limited.com> wrote:
>

> > The Halting Conjecture is merely a moronic statement that we already knew
> > about a Halt function that works on every function except itself.

> You're an IDIOT.

Well, since it's a posting from Herc (Graham Cooper), saying "You're
an IDIOT" is a bit redundant.

PPJr.