Topic: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 31, 2012 5:53 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: THE HALT() PROOF IS THE GREATEST ERROR OF MANKIND IN ALL HISTORY!!!

On May 31, 10:01 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On May 30, 3:22 am, "INFINITY POWER" <infin...@limited.com> wrote:
>

> > The Halting Conjecture is merely a moronic statement that we already knew
> > about a Halt function that works on every function except itself.

> You're an IDIOT.  Saying that you have a Halt function that works on
> every function except itself
> is LIKE saying you have a number that's larger than every number
> except itself.  IT ISN'T, DUMBASS.

No it's like using an axiom of REGULARITY, no cyclic HALT() network!

> In ADDITION to not being larger than itself, it IS ALSO not larger
> than THE INFINITELY MANY  numbers
> that ARE GREATER than itself.  Any TM-computable function HAS A FINITE
> code-string and A FINITE
> number of states!  THERE ARE *ALWAYS* going to be INFINITELY  MANY
> BIGGER, BADDER programs
> with MORE states and DEEPER chains of recursion and LONGER code-
> strings whose behavior IS TOO complex
> for ANY ONE PRE-chosen program to analyze!
>
> Dumbass.

Here's a more Procedural syntax than BLACK BOX Turing Machines..

Look up BLACK BOX testing GEORGE!

TEST PROGRAM1

START

SEQUENTIAL CODE

LOOP

SEQUENTIAL CODE

NESTED(LOOP)

SEQUENTIAL CODE

NEST(NEST(LOOP))

NEXT(NEST(NEST(NEST(LOOP))))

SEQUENTIAL CODE

LOOP

END

Piece of cake for a FORMAL PROOF PREDICATE!

PROVE=p(i)<>iv(p(a)^p(b)^(a^b>i))

TAUTOLOGIES
-----------
A B C TYPE
a a>c c Modus Ponens
d>e e>f d>f Transitivity
!(!d) TRUE d Double Negation

THEOREMS
--------
THEOREMID A B THEOREM
1 0 0 X=X
2 1 1 (X=X)^(X=X)

ELEMENTS
--------
MEMBER SET
1 1
2 1
3 1
2 2

TERMS
-----
SET NAME
1 NATS
2 EVENS

Herc
--
THE FOUNDATION OF NUMBERS BY CANTOR!

AD[r]=/=LIST[r,r] -> AD[r]=/=LIST[r,r]
-> 2^aleph_0 > aleph_0
-> 2x2x2x2... > 1+1+1+1...

Incomplete..Inconsistent..Uncomputable..Uncountable..Unformalizable..Unspecifiable..NotUniversal..NotVerifiable

YEH NO SH%T!