Topic: How Bad it Is
Replies: 69   Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 8:02 PM

Louis Talman

Re: How Bad it Is
att1.html (1.7 K)

Well, you asked "Who is the person who thinks affirmative action is a good
idea and has the power to see it done in American schools?"

I don't recall even suggesting that I like my answer. But it *is* the
answer to your question.

Or do you have a better answer?

--
--Louis A. Talman