Topic: P vs NP problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 5:31 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: P vs NP problem

"INFINITY POWER" <infinity@limited.com> writes:

> "Jesse F. Hughes" wrote in message news:87lik5g61n.fsf@phiwumbda.org...
>
> "|-| E R C" <herc.of.zeus@gmail.com> writes:
>

>> i.e. my Javascript Chess Engine Vs Deep Blue.
>>
>> I can look 30 moves ahead - 2^30 < 16^20
>> more than 20 moves ahead that Deep Blue can do.

> -Keen! Let's see that competition!
>
> I'm still waiting for your explanation that there are more real numbers than
> infinity!

If you mean that |R| > |N|, I think you know the proof. I have nothing
novel to add to it.

> You seem to have balked after showing Virgil's novel wasn't a copyright
> issue at all, just 100% plagiarism.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean when you call Virgil's novel
plagiarism, but I did read your post and decided that there was no point
in responding to it.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"[I]f gravel cannot make itself into an animal in a year, how could it