Topic: ALL PERMUTATIONS OF INFINITY
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 4, 2012 9:15 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: ALL PERMUTATIONS OF INFINITY

On Jun 4, 7:06 pm, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> On 06/04/2012 03:59 AM, Graham Cooper wrote:
>

> > Curt, if 2 Alien Civilisations both came up with the same set theory,
> > would those S.T. Axioms EXIST outside of our minds here on Earth?

> [...]
>
> Where would ancient alien civilizations live? And why?
>
> Dave

Is that like the plane that crashed over the mountain? Where did they
bury the survivors?

The physics of life on planets is a bit out of scope.. and all been
done before.

The question is: if Earth made a blueprint of all logical knowledge,
derived in some type of systematic fashion, and it was 123KB ASCII
text file.

Then we found a remnant from an alien ship on Mars say, and it
contained a 123KB file.

Now say, a universal decryption algorithm of much less than 123KB, say
5KB translates 1 file to the other.

That would suggest the 123KB Platonic Facts are more real than what
Curt can conjure up with his grey matter!

Herc