Topic: P vs NP problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 5:31 AM

Martin Brown

Re: P vs NP problem

On 02/06/2012 15:08, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:
> "|-| E R C"<herc.of.zeus@gmail.com> writes:
>

>> i.e. my Javascript Chess Engine Vs Deep Blue.
>>
>> I can look 30 moves ahead - 2^30< 16^20
>> more than 20 moves ahead that Deep Blue can do.

> Keen! Let's see that competition!

Deep blue is a bit long in the tooth now (and was anyway dismantled
after the famous match against Kasparov). I expect Stockfish or any
other top *free* engine could beat a Javascript engine hollow.

(and possibly also do it at queen odds with more difficulty)

--
Regards,
Martin Brown