Topic: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Replies: 135   Last Post: Jun 7, 2012 1:25 PM

Frederick Williams

Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)

Mike wrote:

> On Apr 25, 11:45 am, Frederick Williams
> <freddywilli...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> > Mike wrote:
> > Shall I give up waiting for replies to

> I think I may have answers for the questions you pose in the last two
> of the these posts. I don't recognize the questions in the other two
> posts. Or, the questions there are also posed in the last two.
>
> On Apr 15, 11:21 am, Frederick Williams
> <freddywilli...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> > you write
> >
> > Generally, I got f(p=>q)=delta(x_q - x_p)
> >
> > So it seems that f can take the value infinity. (If so, you need to say
> > what kind of infinity. Are you dealing with a compactification of the
> > reals?) Now, => can be defined in terms of not, AND and OR; and f of
> > negations, conjunctions and disjunctions takes the values 0 and 1 (is
> > that right?). So how do you reconcile the potential infinitude of f(p
> > => q) with the stubborn 0 and 1-ness of f(combination of not, AND and
> > OR)?
> >

> I address this issue in Section 6, "LOGIC OF DIRAC DELTAS", on my
> website at:
> http://webpages.charter.net/majik1/QMlogic.htm

I'll read it and respond latter.

> [...]

Date Subject Author
3/8/12
Read Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
3/8/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Androcles
4/3/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/4/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/6/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Graham Cooper
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Androcles
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/5/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
LudovicoVan
4/6/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
LudovicoVan
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
LudovicoVan
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/16/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Ala
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Ala
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/17/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Ala
4/18/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/18/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/19/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Michael Stemper
4/19/12
[...]
4/7/12
[...]
4/8/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/8/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/8/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/8/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/9/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/9/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/9/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/11/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/11/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/11/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/14/12
[...]
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/14/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
5/20/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
5/23/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
6/6/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
David Bernier
6/7/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
6/7/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
6/7/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/15/12
[...]
JT
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Rotwang
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/11/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Rotwang
4/11/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Frederick Williams
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
jbriggs444@gmail.com
4/14/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Rotwang
4/12/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Rotwang
4/14/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
namducnguyen
6/7/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
umumenu@gmail.com
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Mike
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Androcles
4/10/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/18/12
Read Re: Physics from logic?(Check my math)
Charlie-Boo
4/18/12