Topic: Common Core Sample Questions
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 15, 2012 7:40 AM

Frank Fronhofer II

Re: Common Core Sample Questions
att1.html (4.1 K)

When I look at the heavy representation of fractions in the 7th grade Sample Questions, it seems at odds with the March 2012 memo from the state that says students in Grades 7&8 must have scientific calculator for the entire test.

If they truly wanted students to be able to work with fractions then why are they allowing them to use a calculator for the entire exam?

Frank