Topic: Algebra Regents
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 21, 2012 5:56 AM

Natasha Hazell

Re: Algebra Regents
att1.html (1.3 K)

We feel the same way & were told the same by the State. One of our
teachers was given a very rude and unprofessional response of "this was on
the June 2008 exam before, why are you b*tching about it". We will be
filing a complaint about that interaction.