Topic: Algebra Regents
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 21, 2012 5:56 AM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: Algebra Regents
att1.html (4.2 K)

I think the issue is more the wording of "Using the graph". It makes kids believe they want coordinates.
No matter how many times teachers reiterate that they need to pay attention to the details and make sure they are answering the question, it is the same story. It is lost on most kids; they just think Math teachers are so picky. It is incorrect to say the ordered pairs.

Caryl Lorandini
AMTNYS, Treasurer
LIMACON, Secretary
NCMTA, Past-President