Topic: June 2012 Integrated Algebra Regents
Replies: 19   Last Post: Jun 16, 2012 7:47 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: June 2012 Integrated Algebra Regents
att1.html (4.2 K)

I am retired and don't have the questions. Is the exam online? Are you allowed to tell me what exactly the question states? If yes, somebody please tell me. Lest I get 15 answers to this request, can we agree that Tom Kenyon will do it?

Thanks,
Bobbi E.