Topic: #34 Algebra Regents
Replies: 24   Last Post: Jun 21, 2012 4:00 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: June 2012 Regents ---- Easy/Difficult
att1.html (4.6 K)

Actually, I think the hardest part about it was that it would have been MUCH easier if the Carol in the volume question was Caryl with a "Y"
:)
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President