The Math Forum

Topic: Integrated Algebra Regents -- June 2012
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 11:55 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Integrated Algebra Regents -- June 2012
att1.html (3.5 K)

Wow...that's great that people know how their students did. I tried to wait for them Friday, but was told they wouldn't be done since the ric was moving so slowly. Hopefully I'll know early Monday.
Based on the part II,III,IV, my 2nd year of 2 year algebra students did awful. I hope I'm wrong.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President